A guide to common login issues for users
If you are having login issues, please click on the links below for detailed instructions. If none of these guides address your problem, contact us.
I need help downloading the App: iPhone, Android
Help me reset my Apple ID
Trouble logging in to the app / lost password
How do I update my iPhone or iPad's version of iOS?
When logging in, the app asks for credentials
Help Downloading The App
Download on iOS:
- Unlock your phone using your passcode, Touch ID or Face ID.
- Open the App Store app
- Tap on the Search icon in the bottom right
- Search for "OrthoLive"
- Download the "OrthoLive" app. Note: Do not download the OrthoLive Dr app. This is for providers.
- Confirm the installation by entering your passcode, Touch ID or Face ID.
- The app will begin installing on your iPhone. A small circle will animate on the right of the app, indicating its progress.
- Once the app is finished installing, it will show up on the Home screen of your iPhone. If you have more than one page of apps installed you may need to swipe over to see it.
Download on Android:
- Launch the Google Play Store from your home screen or app drawer
- Search for "OrthoLive"
- Tap on the OrthoLive app. Note: Do not download the OrthoLive Dr. app. This is for providers only.
- Tap Install
- Tap Accept after you review the information provided.
Resetting Apple ID
The App Store may require you to enter your Apple ID and password in order to install the app. If you don't have your password a reset may be required:
- Go to Settings. It is the gear icon.
- Tap [your name] > Password & Security > Change Password.
- If you are signed into iCloud and have a passcode enabled, you will be prompted to enter the passcode for your device. The passcode is different than your Apple ID password. It is usually a 4 or 6 digit number.
- Follow the onscreen steps to update your password.
If you need additional assistance please follow Apple's instructions.
I can't log into the app / I forgot my password
- If your password isn't working, or is lost/forgotten, please tap on "Forgot Password?" underneath the blue login button on the App login screen.
- Then enter your email address and you will be sent a new password.
If your email address isn't recognized by the app when you try to reset the password, or if you've forgotten your email login, please contact us.
How do I update my iPhone's OS?
The OrthoLive app currently requires iOS version 12.0. If you need to update, please follow these steps:
- Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because the software needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS or iPadOS will reinstall apps that it removed. If you tap Cancel, learn what to do next.
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight.
- If asked, enter your passcode. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do.
When I try to log in the app asks me for additional credentials
You are logging in to the Provider app. You need to download and use the patient application. Please follow these steps to install.